Sample lesson for show not tell description what the other characters say about them how other characters react to them show dont tell. Activities designed to help students when creating a character. Here is part four of my show dont tell series and this post is a long one sorry setting is important to any story and its nice to know what the characters look like. Read show dont tell how to write vivid descriptions handle backstory and describe your characters emotions by sandra gerth by sandra gerth for free with a 30 day free trial. Show dont tell is a technique used in various kinds of texts to allow the reader to experience the story through action words thoughts senses and feelings rather than through the authors exposition summarization and description
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.