The royal manuscripts are one of the closed collections of the british library consisting of some 2000 manuscripts collected by the sovereigns of england in the old royal library and given to the british museum by george ii in 1757. The medieval and earlier manuscripts blog is written by curators in the british librarys department of history and classics it publicises all aspects of the librarys work on western manuscripts produced before 1600 including our digitisation and cataloguing projects exhibitions and publications
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.