The languages of africa are joseph h 1983 some areal characteristics of african languages an introduction to the languages and linguistics of africa. Introduction the study of african languages has a history dating back to the 17th century when europeans first began exploring the continent this long history unfortunately has been marred by ideological biases persisting into the mid 20th century. Multiverb constructions in a west african areal typological perspective article african languages and linguistics 25 1 40 delplanque alain 1998
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.