Buy french law a comparative approach 2nd ed by eva steiner isbn 9780198790891 published by oxford university press from wwwwildycom the worlds legal bookshop. Get this from a library french law a comparative approach eva steiner this text provides an authoritative thorough and clear account of the french legal system and its internal workings. French law a comparative approach provides a detailed entry point to the legal system of france it introduces both the institutions and methodology that underpin the essence of the system as well as key substantive areas of law including property rights the law of contract and the law of tort. Comparing english and french legal page74 75 an introduction to comparative law the objective approach is because the subjective approach leads to
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.