Della robbia sculpting with color in renaissance florence august 9 2016 december 4 2016 lois b and michael k torf gallery gallery 184. They were among the most accomplished of florences renaissance sculptors della robbia sculpting with color in renaissance florence review. Washington dc more than 500 years after their creation della robbia terracotta sculptures endure as some of the most innovative and expressive examples of art from the italian renaissance. In a world of often colorless sculptures the della robbia familys vivid glazed terracotta creations stood out. This exhibition catalog accompanies the exhibition della robbia sculpting with color in renaissance florence at the national gallery of art washington
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.