The following excerpt is taken from the lessons of restructuring section of gilsons introduction to creating value through corporate restructuring although the case studies in this book span a wide range of companies industries and contexts some common issues and themes emerge taken together . Corporate restructuring can involve making dramatic changes to a business by cutting out or merging departments that often has the . The corporate restructuring group at skadden provides innovative solutions to clients involved in distressed company situations which allow clients to minimize costs enhance value and properly position themselves for the future
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.