British rail class 70 in november 2013 colas rail announced it had agreed a deal to procure 10 class 70 locomotives with new builds to be assembled in erie . The british rail class 70 was a class of three 3rd rail co co electric locomotivesthe initial two were built by the southern railway at ashford works in 1940 41 and 1945 and were numbered cc1 and cc2 the southern railway latterly preferring french practice for locomotive numbers which also gave an indication of the wheel arrangement. Class 70 diesel locomotives the general electric powerhaul is a type of six axle co co mainline freight locomotive manufactured by general electric in erie pennsylvania. Diesel electric locomotive class information top in november 2013 colas rail announced it had agreed a deal to procure 10 class 70 locomotives
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.